On Episode 14 we are joined by Sydney Cavero-Egúsquiza, a registered dietitian based in Oklahoma. She is the first – and currently, the only – certified intuitive eating counselor in the state! She joins us to talk about her experience with intuitive eating and how she discovered the coping mechanisms that helped her address anxiety. We also explore the nuance of intuitive eating and share examples of how making peace with food can vary from person to person.
Be sure to check out the Show Notes for the links we mention in the episode and to learn more about Sydney! Plus, join our free intuitive eating group on Facebook or head to our homepage to subscribe to our newsletter.
- Sydney’s website: Simply You Nutrition
- @simplyyounutrition on Instagram
- Blog post: “Intuitive Eating & The Drive-Thru Cheeseburger Phase”
- @LibreConnections on Instagram
- Join the “You Can Eat With Us” Facebook Group